Specialist doula care and support
Hello, my name is Karen and welcome to the my doula website. Please have a look around and read more about the services I can offer you and if you have any questions please contact me at email@example.com
I am a doula based in Reading, Berkshire, my passion is to provide confidence and knowledge to expectant and new parents. I work independently as a doula and as part of the Henley Birth Care team as their chosen doula. I am the only doula in the country to be working within a team of midwifes, this reflects my ability to work with health professionals. I offer guidance and support antenatally, during labour and after your baby is born. My specialist area is within infant feeding, I offer breastfeeding and formula feeding support as an infant feeding specialist. During pregnancy lots decisions need to be made, I can help you to make informed decisions by providing you and your partner with information and support to ensure your emotional and physical wellbeing.
why choose my doula?
* I am an experienced doula, unique from other doulas as I work within a team of freelance midwifes.
* Can support you in a way that you need, with tailor made services exclusive to you.
* Offer one to one care to you throughout your labour and birth. (Research consistently shows that this is one of the most important factors in good labour and birth outcomes.)
* Regularly meet so we can get to know each other, so I able to provide unconditional support.
* Provide information and coping strategies for preparing you for labour and parenthood from my training a Lamaze Active Birth teacher.
* Offer extensive infant feeding support in the comfort of your home.
firstname.lastname@example.org 07810 484772